Big Bang, Baby!
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Zejeni (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Zejeni
bookshop (Admin)
Head of House
162 User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Zejeni 10 Years, 3 Months ago House Points: 14  
Enter code here   
Please note, although no boardcode and smiley buttons are shown, they are still useable

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2008/06/05 05:23 By Shaggy.
  Reply Quote
pixy (User)
Ickle Firstie
7 User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Zejeni 10 Years, 3 Months ago House Points: 0  
Your art is so beautiful and touching. *_* I can't get over how real the characters seem in your drawings. I'm just in awe so much that I'm a little bit speechless. There's something so gentle and heartwarming about the way they come across here that just makes me want to reach out and touch them. Your Draco, particularly in Smile, seems so perfectly how I imagine him here. A bit withdrawn but still going strong at all times. And your Hermione is absolutely perfect. And of course the scene with Harry leaning over Draco. *_* That's just beautiful and it makes my heart flutter with happiness. Thank you so much for drawing these absolutely gorgeous scenes!!!!
Enter code here   
Please note, although no boardcode and smiley buttons are shown, they are still useable

Logged Logged  
  Reply Quote
furiosity (User)
Ickle Firstie
9 User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Zejeni 10 Years, 3 Months ago House Points: 8  
Thank you so much for the art you drew for Boys Don't Cry -- three pieces, wow! We are so lucky. one is just gorgeous; I love the hairstyle you gave her and I love the way you drew her eyes -- it really gets across her astonishment at what she's seeing. And oh, I am just gutted by Draco's tiny smile all over again -- perfect, just perfect. You are wonderful; thank you so, so much.
Enter code here   

Logged Logged  
  Reply Quote
Go to top Post Reply