Big Bang, Baby!
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Nos-Ferretu: the Vampire... ferret?! (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Harmless Ball of Fluff or Mad Hatter: Cliches, AUs, and Plot Bunnies, Oh My!
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Nos-Ferretu: the Vampire... ferret?!
reenka (Admin)
Head of House
76 User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Nos-Ferretu: the Vampire... ferret?! 11 Years, 11 Months ago House Points: 14  
This is inspired by an old post on Kat Richardson's site (she's one of my fav urban fantasy writers):

It comes by night, and even by day, to fang my socks and my unsuspecting feet.

It is like the legendary bigfoot: everyone who has never seen it claims it does not exist, is a hoax or a figment of my too-active imagination. But those who have been victim to its evil bite, its lightning-fast appearance and swift dissolve into darkness, know the truth.

The Nos-Ferretu is out there. No foot is safe, no untended shoe, no rubber or leather item left a moment unwatched.

...Personally, I find the potentials for vampire!ferret!Draco kind of overwhelming. By that I mean they're overwhelming me with GLEE. GLEEEEEEeeeeee!!1

PS: Extra goodness in reference to ....LEATHER ITEMS!!

PPS: You know Draco would be a V. Srs Vampire Ferret with V. Srs designs on Potter's arse. MUWAHAHAHAHAH!!!

PPS: Vampire Ferret could be his SEKRIT CODENAME as the SLYTHERIN AVENGER! OF THE NIIIGHT!!!!!!

HE WOULD WEAR BLACK PANTS-U~! AND A BLOOD-RED CAPE!! MUWAHAHAHAHlfkjaslfkasjf TO VANQUISH THE EEEEVIL THAT IS GRYFFINDOR!!1

...like so. *facepalm*
Enter code here   
Please note, although no boardcode and smiley buttons are shown, they are still useable

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2007/12/16 11:17 By reenka.
  Reply Quote
red_rahl (User)
Artist
34 User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Nos-Ferretu: the Vampire... ferret?! 11 Years, 10 Months ago House Points: 27  
You! *points a shaky finger* This is all your fault! For some reason, my muses adore the idea of Nos-Ferretu and now they won't let me STOP!

Enter code here   
Please note, although no boardcode and smiley buttons are shown, they are still useable

Logged Logged  
  Reply Quote
khateh (User)
Ickle Firstie
1 User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Nos-Ferretu: the Vampire... ferret?! 11 Years, 10 Months ago House Points: 1  
Wheee!!! Wonderful This is episode 1 of the Nos-Ferretu saga, right? Because we have to see more.
Enter code here   

Logged Logged  
  Reply Quote
Aoede (User)
Artist
83 User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Nos-Ferretu: the Vampire... ferret?! 11 Years, 10 Months ago House Points: 22  
hahaha, i love squinty harry.
Enter code here   

Logged Logged  
  Reply Quote
Go to top Post Reply